The GIST Multiplier Events were organized in Poland at the Globalnet venue the 18th of April 2023 and the 15th of May 2023 (ME). Both meeting were successful and participants benefited a lot. The event was organized to disseminate the GIST project and brought together SMEs managers and employees from a variety of sectors who were interested in the project’s outcomes.
The objectives of the ME were to:
- Share knowledge: One of the primary objectives of a dissemination event was to share GIST knowledge and information with a broader audience. This included research findings, best practices, e-learning platform case studies, and an outline of how and why the project was conceived.
- Raise awareness: The event also raised awareness about the issue of bionic transformation
- Build relationships: This was an opportunity for Globalnet to build relationships with key stakeholders, including partners, SMEs.
- Encouraging action: Dissemination events can also be used to encourage action, whether it be implementing new policies, adopting best practices, or mobilizing support for a particular cause.
- Feedback and evaluation: Finally, this dissemination event afforded Globalnet the opportunity to receive feedback and evaluate the impact of GIST materials and event itself. This can help to identify areas for improvement and inform future research or interventions.
During the ME, the project’s results were presented, the project’s context and consortium, the different intellectual outputs and the e-Learning platform, illustrating how each step was carried out. The design thinking workshop was also lead by Globalnet for participants as one the project subjects.
Poznań multiplier events can be considered a great success and a significant support for the GIST project. The debates that ensured and in particular the demonstration of the GIST e-learning materials served to engage to audience with tangible aspects of the results.
According to the surveys, the event was valued for the quality of information being disseminated and the way the presenters conducting the session.